Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Monday, September 05, 2005

September Skies

My pen is calling me. I’m bursting with words that I don’t know where to start. There is so much inside of me that all I want to do is just let it “rip”-write without seeing the words and becoming conscious of them, just lose myself in my flood of thoughts and let it all out in these pages.

I am remembering. I am recapturing the feeling of utter peace and the simplest yet most profound joy of being “HOME”; finding yourself so very lucky to be a part of a special brotherhood – of yet another “Family”. I am remembering how it was like to feel so blessed and so filled with wonder in having to witness brotherhood, friendship, and family all exemplified in one setting, in a space of a few very precious seconds. Indeed life is so beautiful!

Lord I just want to thank you for everything that has come my way. You have made my life a book of fairy tales filled with wonderful stories of love and faith – with magic in every page. I am deeply grateful for all the miracles that You are continually showing me. I hope that I get to share these wonders with others, help them find beauty in their lives, enabling them to feel that life can be as amazing and as great as they want it to be if they will only believe and offer everything to You. 

I haven’t really written anything for my birthday. I guess I just want to give thanks for all the things that have taught me to be strong, for everything that have made me smile, for all the opportunities to make beautiful memories, for all those beautiful memories, for all the people that I have been blessed enough to have in my life no matter how fleeting our time together have been, for the greatest gift that is my family, for the absolute gift that is Your love, for my faith, for the courage that I have gained throughout the years, for the freedom of my tears and my creativity and my dreams, for the beauty that I am able to see everyday, for my visions, for my talents, for everything else that makes my life a very blessed and charm-filled one. 

It is already September. Soon the chilly approach of Christmas will be felt. I so look forward to those times. Right now however I am taking one day at a time. I want to live and the world seems to be opening up for me right on cue. Thank You Lord so much…for the poetry, for the music, for everything….. Life can only get better….like the breathtaking beauty and poetry of September skies.
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.