Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 23, 2005

why blog...

None of us have the luxury to experience EVERYTHING first-hand before we learn everything or even anything at all. It is why I’ve considered sharing my thoughts. 

Writing what is happening inside of me has always been a part of my life, of who I am. I keep journals and I won’t mind if anyone would want to read it. To do it on-line however means that I’m literally opening up to people. In the most vulgar sense, it looks like I’m advertising my life. I like that word though – “Advertising”. It’s like having an ad that says “Hey people, this is my life. It isn’t as simple as it seems; there’s so much happening inside of me. It is a wonderful adventure and I’m having a great time. If I can, you could too. Perhaps you can start by sharing my perspectives…

Miracles happen when one least expects it. If people out there somehow find themselves reading my thoughts and are moved to consider their lives as SERIOUS BUSINESS, something which they should never ever take for granted, then I have fulfilled my purpose.
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.