Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, April 20, 2006

Healing.

I don't want to be just a name. I want to be an experience. I want to be a part of someone's history - a time when everything was richer and more beautiful because I was there to share those moments with.

Lord, please heal me that I may be ready for a new and greater love. Strengthen me and keep me believing.

I have never been alone. You were always with me. I know the time is fast approaching when that one whom I rightfully belong with will finally welcome me 'home'. Please hold me still Lord and let these tears wash all the pain away. Help me to truly let go, that I may welcome in my life the people... nay, the angels that You have sent to make it infinitely brighter and meaningful and so much more precious that what it already is.
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.