Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, September 16, 2006

one of my greatest frustrations...

... is the fact that I have friends (real and so-called...) who just can't seem to "get" how important their feedback...(read: reply letters, or in the case of blogs, Comments) is to me. I have written once that my life is driven by my great need to be understood. (I guess that article is somewhere here in this blogsite...) It simply means that one of my life-long goals is to get to understand my self - my life thru other people... I had thought that as I grow older and consequently, closer to people who have been with me, or in the case of new friends, braver in "risking" closeness (sorry folks.. hehe... "matatakutin" kasi talaga ko dati... ) with them, this "communication frustration" will somehow ease itself... But then, I guess mahirap talaga yun... and that I am again expecting too much (?!.. guys, please enlighten me!)


I love mails. I love letters. I will always do... even if it means that I will always have to deal with this frustration.
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.