Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Monday, May 28, 2007

Lipa City: Peaceful Moments and then some...


I tried to get away for a while in hopes of finding some semblance of peace... I didn't get any. Just a glimpse of beautiful vistas and some quiet moments that really convinced me that I should seriously rethink about my life and where I would like to head to, and of course, the many possibilities of how to get there... I hate the rut of inaction that I am finding myself into these last few months. I hate it, hate it, hate it!!! The last thing I would like to be is to be powerless against my own weaknesses. Still I am summoning my courage to decide upon things that needs to be decided upon. My mind is in chaos right now... I am still trying to forego writing, as if it doesn't feel like dying everytime I try to...
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.