Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a verse


In my dreams you come unbidden
and always, you seem to care
and everytime that I awaken
Warmth lingers as if you've really been here

You make me smile, though you're an illusion
Sometimes I hope that's not all you're gonna be
Yet all I can do is take what I'm given
Forget the thought that someday, I'd like you for me....

* * *

'twas just a dream but hey, i need all the "smiles" that i can get nowadays... its quite nice to be able to feel "foolish" again, even if it is only because of a silly (though as it turned out, it was partly true) dream
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.