Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, September 22, 2007

a clean-up

I am currently doing a clean-up of sorts... one that would encompass my files, my blogs, and hopefully, my life. I am in the process of deleting redundancies, although as for whatever mistakes I have committed, I could only be sorry about them simply because I can't undo them. I am, as always, very grateful for everything that I have been most fortunate to have had as part of my life. Thank you very much to everyone... for everything...

I only want to say a bit more, and it is for people whom I have professed to have loved long ago yet who are now estranged from me. As much as I may choose to forget, I'd rather not. If there is one thing that I have learned to accept after all these years, its that you can never really un-love someone; and that you can never really close your doors to someone whom you have once cared for, however much. And so I won't forget.


I am cleaning up the trash but not the lessons, and never the good memories.

I can't. I don't want to.


***
transfering my 1st blog files here
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.