Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, September 27, 2008

Certified Graduate!

I waited nine years for this.
My heartfelt thanks to everyone who have helped me make this possible.
This is for you!

(Specially dedicated to my family -- Mama, Papa, Ate Neng, Jun, Yang, Toper, Vane, Calai, Jau and the soon to be little ones... and to Mr. Jesus Sebastian "Baster" Valencia and Dr. Felicidad A. Santiago, two people who helped me out early on, back when I was too young to fight our being too poor to aspire even for a college education. All my gratitude. I hope to find you soon..... )
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.