Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WRITING and WU CHUN

 "I've never taken my talent for granted. I thanked God every time I came up with a new creation. But to just lose it, to lose your faith in yourself.... There is this sense of being abandoned. By your own self. It is the cruelest trick." - Donna Kauffman, Legend of the Sorcerer, c2000.

It has been more than a year since I last posted on my blog. More than a year since I last really written anything, voiced anything about my life. It has been more than a year of painful silence. Like the absolute moron that I've been, I have kept the thoughts, the tears, the laughter, the realizations, and the dreams to myself. I did not give them a chance to be written, to be heard. It was like being dead. I "literally" killed myself.

Now I'm back. Ironically, it took a celebrity to make me realize how I've been so unfair to myself. Wu Chun (also known as Wu Zun), the Asian star of Hana Kimi, inspired me. If he, a celebrity so busy with showbiz , business, and family commitments can find the time to write down his hopes, dreams, fears, and things to be thankful for, and even share inspiring quotes for others (mostly about success), then I definitely can to. No more "running away" now. I owe it to myself celebrate my life; to refrain from hiding; to let my inner self be heard especially by me.



Introspection is one way to a meaningful life. I'd like to define my life again by expressing my thoughts and feelings through my own words. I'm taking my "life", my writing life back into the spotlight.


PICTURE CREDIT:
Wu Chun. from
(2009 Sept 15). "Decision Time". http://www.fahrenciti.co/blog.chun.read.368. Retrieved November 2, 2009.

kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.