Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

To believe like a child (a prayer).

Lord, I have always been unworthy. Yet by Your great love and grace, You have made it possible for me to become everything I have been, most of which I had not even dared think nor dream of becoming. And with Your love, life has become so much more grander, always filled with infinite possibilities. I know with all my heart that it can only become better because You will make it so. Thank you very much for making each day the fulfillment of Your promise that You will be with us every step of the way. Thank you for the hope that never fails. 

Lord, I offer You my life. Please help me to find the strength to just keep going foward no matter the seeming difficulties. And yet, please let me not forget to always live for the moment and treat each day, each sunrise, each smile as most precious gifts that I am always blessed enough to receive. 

Help me to be brave Lord, to do the things that I must, to the best that I can, even when I don't want to. Keep me steady especially when the burdens of this life seem too much and too heavy that they threaten to overcome. Most of all Lord, please help me to stay grounded; to have a humble heart coupled with a fighting spirit. Help me remember the things that are really important. Keep me still when I am restless. Just please keep me within Your warmth, especially when I feel lonely and tired and wanting. 

I offer You my heart. You alone know everything that is in it and everything that it is capable of doing. Do with it what You will Lord. And please keep it for me until my bestfriend comes. I offer all my insecurities, my doubts to You. Please keep them as far away from my heart as possible. Just let me believe Lord, like a child would. You have always been there for me. Please take care of my weary heart. 

To Yours be the Kingdom, Power, and Glory forever. Amen. 
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.