Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Closed for the holidays.

I was sitting on the stairs, waiting for my office-mate to come out so we can go home when I realized that I will not be seeing this 'image' for at least a week or so. Silly enough but I got nostalgic. So I took a snapshot.

This library demands so much from us that we barely have time to appreciate the finer things around us, but it sure will be worth missing when I'm no longer part of the force behind this dynamic institution.

I love EnggLib2! :D

Merry Christmas everyone! We open again on January 4. Do not forget to return your books on time to avoid incurring fines. ;)
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.