Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Violets for the blue...

For some reason, last V-day found me at the height of my last great depression. On the morning of the 15th, I was at the office early enough to afford to walk slowly up the hill that is our building. I was feeling heavily the weight of the world on my shoulders when I chanced to look down and see these bunch of blooms. It was my first time to really notice these flowers though I have always passed by the same stairs every day. I immediately took note of the color. It was lavender, a lighter shade of violet - the color of remembrance...

It is easy to lose ourselves in our everyday problems and forget that there is a God out there who cares; that we matter to Him because eventually, how we feel and what we do because of how we feel affects the Universe at large.

God remembers. It was a simple message brought by these flowers that warmed my heart and gave me the strength to go through the day, trusting that all restlessness and fear will be overcome by the encompassing love of One Great Power who cares for me dearly and without any question.
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.