Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, April 28, 2011

Not in hibernation...

 
Hibernation?! It is summer, for sunflowers sake! And yes, even as the summer is reaching its hottest days, so is my workload picking up. There's tons still to be done...

Sabi ni Baden, isa sa mga favorite kong FB friends, ituloy ko daw ang blog ko. Of course my dear! I will. To not write will drive me crazy. There simply aint no other way to deal with the chorus of voices of my imaginary friends bugging me all the time, especially when at rest or in transit. It is why I have endured as a "newbie blogger" for the last 4 years...

I am just going through so much right now that all updates are stuck either in my head, or in my text files, or as reminders in the Calendar of my archaic mobile phone. Having attended the iBlog7 as a librarian has given me a whole new sense of direction with regards to blogging and my online life in general, I actually am itching to just execute my plans and see where it will take me.

I am approaching a major crossroad. I so look forward to a grander adventure. For the meantime, I hope my silent readers stay with me as I do my metamorphosis bit by bit. Or better yet, they start generating their own online content. ;D Right Baden?!

Happy writing and reading!
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.