Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, March 20, 2013

August begins reign this March


I am changing my online identity. I will be August - dignified, practical, ambitious, goal-oriented, efficient, dependable, determined. Sure, "materialistic" also fits the bill but it only contributes more to my ultimate goal to be a classic Virgo Billionaire. Bwahahaha!

I'm suddenly missing Jessica Zafra and her plans of world domination. :)

August is but one of my three life-long pen names. And in the crazy tradition of my rebellion against convention and predictability, yes, kaigachi will always be in the picture no matter what.  
 

August Bernadette 
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.