Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Brillant Diamond Shining


Lord, my Light-Giver, You have always been there for me in every moment of my life, though I may not always be cognizant of it. I stand now at a crossroad. Ready or not, I want to dedicate the rest of my life to living for You. I am breaking free of all the imagined limitations of my past life. Teach me now how to serve You more. Help me to excel. Help me to go beyond the barriers of my human fragility and acquire a mindset of limitless possibilities. I want to give Glory to You Lord; to make my life an example of amazing love and grace, so people will know You more through me. 

Father I don't want to be selfish any more. I know that I am capable of giving so much because You have greatly blessed me thus. Help me to just share Your blessings with everything I can, in every way I know how. Allow me to transcend what I know, how I feel, and what I thought I can do, and just do all I can for You. Send me great teachers Lord. Entrust me to those You know will help unlock all the amazing things You have built-in into me when You made me. 

Father, I don't need the accolades. I don't need the drama. I don't need people looking up to me telling me how great I am. For I am not. You are. All of it are but empty gestures if not done for Your glory. Instead, help me to inspire, to delight, to exceed expectations and just give back, to do everything out of love, and live each day with child-like wonder and joy, wanting to please You by making others happy. Help me to forget who I was, and just focus on knowing I am everything I can ever want to be because with You nothing is impossible. Cultivate in me a willing heart who wants nothing more than to just walk with You and be close to You. Help me to grow in faith in every moment. Help me to forget my fears and just entrust everything to You.

More than anything, I thank you Father for your unconditional love. It is my saving grace. Finally understanding that there's nothing I can do to ever diminish Your love for me has changed everything. It has given me freedom to just be myself and know that everything is as it should be. The world is, and will always be alright.Your grand plans for my life are already done. All I have to do now is to manifest your love and reflect Your glory by becoming a blessing in somebody else's life. So help me Lord. I am Your brilliant diamond shining... and I am ready to dazzle them with the great miracle that You have made of my life.

I love you.
 
   August Bernadette 
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.