Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Friday, October 04, 2013

Return to Resonance

 
"Keep calm. Everything is already perfect."My life, at the moment, is at a stand still. And I am finding out that it is alright. There is freedom to this return to silence; to being  privy again to the hushed version of things. Slowly I am again able to 'see' things apart from the noise that surrounds them, with a clarity that is fragile, precious, and meaningful.

In this state, peace is almost tangible. Yet I am still in a small part of my journey towards it. Arriving to this initial stage of calmness is however, a great victory for me already, in light of the chaos that has been bothering my heart for quite some time. There is blessedness in the ability to be still, and know that regardless of all the unknown there is, everything is already perfect - not that everything is good, but that every thing is as it should be.

It feels good to have on my lips again that half smile that does not really mean anything except the mysterious certainty that everything will be more than alright; that I will prevail; that soon, I will triumph over.

This journey to stillness to hear myself resonating again from within is worth the thousand agonies I have endured to be here.

All is well.
 
9:20 PM 10/1/2013
 
August Bernadette
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.