Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The "bastard" letters

In the last post, I’ve confessed how heartsick I have been for the last two years. To help myself out, I’ve been forcing myself to write out my grief. From such “forced sessions,” which actually are but breaks from my actual everyday life where I just break down and write because I find it hard to breathe without crying, comes these “bastard letters” – letters that are unfinished, and I have no plans of ever sending. I just wrote them to give voice to my anger and heartache so I can help myself heal. I have been publishing letters here but this in particular is partly inspired by the “moving on” blog "Dear You , i wish you never happened":

kaigachi_thebastardletters1


August Bernadette
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.