Copyright 2016 © drafts and brews byBernadette D. Sueno
Design by Dzignine
Friday, February 13, 2015

Safe


SOURCE

I now realize that during my period of darkness, all I ever really need to know and firmly believe to finally find the strength to start breaking through is that I am greatly loved, and that nothing I can do will ever change that.

Above everything else, I know now that my greatest need is to feel safe. Without that kind of steadfastness in my life, I cannot be calm enough to proceed with everyday life nor dare to achieve things because I tend to end up severely limited by my fears. Without that certainty, I lose sight of my purpose because I am beset by both great fears and minute worries. My great ambitions brought out into the light cast great shadows where I find myself cowering and at times, utterly lost as how to proceed. But with grace, I've been found again; reawakened to the limitless possibilities that life has 
reserved for me. It is like knowing that above the dark clouds will always be the bright sun shining no matter what. That everywhere in the Universe, stars continue to shine though I may not be able to see them some cloudy nights.

I am loved, greatly, constantly, "enduringly"... a certainty that I can always count on in whatever season of my life; a haven that I can always run to for warmth and comfort, for infinite hope, and for strength and the courage to always try again. Only love - a great love can do that. Only God's love can do that.  

My greatest need was to feel safe - and I only found it when I learned to accept God's great love for me. 
IMAGE SOURCE
August Bernadette
kaigachi is a conjugation of the Japanese term "kigaicha" or crazy. It roughly translates as "crazy about something."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - C.Jung

Proudly Pinay!

Proudly Pinay!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

But you can always share and cite.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.